Who We Are
Blue Ocean Global is a leading Master Distribution House with global footprint representing International brands in over 40 countries. To name a few, Black + Decker, Gigaset (Earlier Siemens Gigaset), NEC, Motorola, Htek, Skross, Flying Fossil, Cosatto, WildHorn and many more.
With a strong channel presence, Blue Ocean Global has a robust network that is a major competitive advantage no other can offer.
Master Distribution House
What We Do
With a strong process orientation and customer centricity, Blue Ocean Global biggest satisfaction is in celebrating customer success.
Blue Ocean Global currently employs experienced professionals and serves its customers through its presence in MEA, India, SEA, Africa, Australia, New Zealand & United Kingdom. Our activities include global distribution of brands like Gigaset (Earlier Siemens Gigaset), Black + Decker, NEC, Motorola, Htek, Skross, Flying Fossil, Cosatto, WildHorn and many more..
- Wide regional distribution coverage
- Access to 40 + International markets
- 1000+ partners
- Sales & Marketing expertise
Why Choose Blue Ocean Global
We live in a disruptive age where change is happening at a furious pace, success comes to those who innovate and adapt. From modest beginning, Blue Ocean Global remarkable progress in distribution is a result of its passion to provide best in class services.
For us, re-inventing ourselves is a way of life. We believe that value created for our clients is value created for the company. Blue Ocean Global counts on operational excellence and strong trade relationships in order to provide customers with the best products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of Telecommunications, Small Domestic Appliances, Cookware and Electronics
- Business to Business market know how
- Fastest growing E-Commerce presence
- Present in all major Retailers
- Strong market presence and trade relationship
- Access to 40+ International markets
- Professional and experienced staff
- Best in class sales & service
Get to know us better
Our Partner Says
View this post on Instagram